1. Grammarly Keyboard — Type with confidence
The Grammarly Keyboard goes where you go to make sure your writing always looks great. Whether you’re typing up an urgent email, an important LinkedIn message, or an essential Facebook post, Grammarly lets you write from your mobile device with confidence.
New! Grammarly supports swipe typing, so you can compose quality writing without slowing down.
Whenever you type with the keyboard, Grammarly will check your writing and make sure your message is clear, effective, and mistake-free. We designed the Grammarly Keyboard to be a writing assistant that works anywhere you write—no copying or pasting required, no proofreader needed.
2. Writer Plus (Write On the Go)
Writer Plus is a writing application without the fuss and distraction of a traditional word processor. Writer Plus is perfect for writing notes, novel, lyrics, poems, essay, draft on your phone or tablet.
Writer Plus' philosophy is Keep it Simple. Writer Plus tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support. Nothing more. Nothing less.
- Open, Edit, Save plain text file
- Folder support
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Markdown format
- Word and Character Count
- Undo & Redo
- Night Mode
- Android Material UI style
3. JotterPad - Writer, Screenplay, Novel
JotterPad comes with a feature-packed text editor that no writers should live without. Some of our favourites include dark theme, phrase search, Markdown, extended keyboard, word count, typewriter scrolling, snapshots (version control) and many more. Markdown now supports table, bulleted list and check list.
Unleash your creativity
With a collection of beautiful typefaces and customisable typography, you can create your own personal writing space to help your creativity flow and stay engaged in writing.
4. MyStory.today - Write your own book
- Story management with chapters and scenes
- Character and places management
- Rich text editor with many formatting options
- Dynamic character and places linking
- Spell check and basic grammar check
- Auto-sync to Android, iOS, your laptop and PC
- Export to MS Word or LibreOffice Writer
Start writing your own novel, your short story or your screenplay today. You can write on all your devices with internet access so you have your own book with you when you're on the couch at home, in the super market, on the train or in the nature. Write, when inspiration comes.
Organize your book with chapters and scenes
To get an overview you can organize your book intro small blocks. They're called chapters which contains multiple scenes. You can scribble your ideas on the integrated corkboard and move them around as you like. Add summaries to the cards on your corkboard and get a rough outline about your story. The corkboard automatically syncs with your story outline so everything is always up to date.
5. Google Docs
- Create new documents or edit existing files
- Share documents and collaborate in the same document at the same time.
- Work anywhere, anytime - even offline
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
- Research, right in Docs with Explore
- Open, edit and save Word documents.
- Permissions Notice
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.
6. Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go
Word introduces a mobile PDF reader for your phone. Edit documents and read PDFs or e-books while traveling, before bedtime, or wherever you want.
Create documents, blogs, write-ups, or resumes on the go. Write letters, resumes, documents, or notes your way with robust tools that enable you to write with the best format options.
The writing app and word processor is as handy as you want it to be, whether you’re a blogger, writer, journalist, columnist, student, or a project manager working on documentation. Your office moves with you when you use Microsoft Word.
Write a letter, create templates, read Word documents, edit docs and collaborate with your team wherever you are with Microsoft Word.
Write is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
- move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page's ruling
- reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
- insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
- create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
- insert images into documents
- cut, copy, paste selection
- unlimited undo/redo jog dial
- continuous scrolling of document
- pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
8. INKredible - Handwriting Note
INKredible has only ONE single mission: to create an outstanding writing experience on a tablet. It is meant to be distraction-free. In fact most of the time, you will not see any UI controls or buttons, just a blank sheet of paper to write on.
With more than 3 years of R&D in vector-graphics inking technology, we are confident INKredible - with a sophisticated manipulation of Bezier curves - will make your handwriting look more beautiful than on paper.