1. Money Manager Expense & Budget
Money Manager - the #1 financial planning, review, expense tracking, and personal asset management app for Android!
Money Manager makes managing personal finances as easy as pie! Now easily record your personal and business financial transactions, generate spending reports, review your daily, weekly and monthly financial data and manage your assets with Money Manager's spending tracker and budget planner.
- Applying double entry bookkeeping accounting system
Money Manager facilitates efficient asset management and accounting. It does not just record your money coming in and out of your account but deposits your money into your account as soon as your income is input and draws money from your account as soon as your expense is input.
- Budget and expense management function
Money Manager shows your budget and expenses by a graph so you can see the amount of your expense against your budget quickly and make suitable financial inferences
2. Spending Tracker
- helps you to easily manage your spending
- super fast expense entry
✔ Flexible Time Periods
- choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
✔ Budget Mode
- optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
- carry over any remaining budget to the next month or week
✔ Summary View
- overview of your current balance along with expense and income totals
- see your main areas of spending
3. 1Money - Expense Tracker, Money Manager, Budget
ADD TRANSACTIONS INSTANTLY
Add a new transaction with a single tap. All you have to enter is the amount.
EXPENSES AT A GLANCE
Log every expenditure over the course of your day, and the app will show you where your money went on an informative chart.
You can quickly and easily plan your income and expenses, which will help you avoid making accidental purchases.
TRACK DEBTS AND SAVINGS
Keep an eye on the balances of all your accounts and reach your financial goals efficiently.
USE MULTIPLE CURRENCIES
Automatically updated exchange rates allow you to keep your finances up to date.
Track your finances on all of your devices simultaneously using cloud-based data synchronization.
4. Expense Manager
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases by Bishinews.
- User can easily customize background color, action bar color and button color.
- Customizing date format
- Customizing category and subcategory
- Payment method, payee/payer, Tags, income category and status can be entered or updated by user
- Multiple currencies support
5. Money Lover: Money Manager, Budget Expense Tracker
Thus Money Lover - Money Manager was born - made by young professionals and for young professionals.
Get Money Lover today better manage personal finances in this 2020.
Simple Money Management: Track daily expenses and incomes by categories (food, fuel, etc.) with ease. Only need to pick a category and key in amount then select date, it's that super simple.
Reporting: Financial reports give you overview of your spending, income by date or group. For example: total income for this week or how much you have spent so far for Food & Beverage this month.
Budget Planner: Set a limit on how much to spend in a category; get alerted when close to limit to help you never overspend again (and reduce total expenses as plan).
6. Money Manager: Expense Tracker, Free Budgeting App
Easy to Use, Clean and Intuitive Expense & Income Tracker
- Intuitive and easy to use user interface. No redundancy Add new records extremely fast.
Tracking Expenses and Incomes
- Easily record the transaction to track where your money comes and goes.
The Whole Picture in One Place
- Clear view on your financial life. Better understand where your money comes and goes with visualized reports about income, expense by time and category.
7. Monthly Budget Planner & Daily Expense Tracker
If you have decided to take control of your financial situation you will need a powerful finance software that will let you create monthly budget, track spending, and present the data to you in a way that will allow you to have insights about your habit and know how to manage your money better. iSaveMoney provides you with all of the necessary functions and you can get it for free. With just a touch of your finger you can access the core functionalities of this budget app such adding income, expense account, and category.
8. Free Expense Tracker & Budget Planner - Bookipi
Welcome to Bookipi Expense your brand new FREE budgeting and expense tracker.
Trusted by over 400,000 small business owners and freelancers in 179 countries, Bookipi is now delivering the FULL experience.
Keep track of ALL your income, items, & expenses.
Become a master of financial planning and SAVE MONEY TODAY.
FREE Unlimited Wallets
Users are able to track all of their financial activity with ease; using multiple wallets for multiple occasions, you’re guaranteed to never lose track of your spending.
Easily create monthly or weekly budgets to go by, receive notifications for when you are nearing your limit.