1. Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming
Marathon training or simply love going for a bike ride? Turn your phone into a sophisticated cycle or running tracker with Strava. Try out a new trail with Strava distance tracker and mile counter or even track running speed. Join millions of active people and reach your goals!
- Record routes on your Strava feed so friends & followers can comment & share their own progress
- Your cycle route is the best? Share the route map & photos of your latest bike ride
- Join Clubs of brands, teams and friends for activities and growing communities STRAVA SUBSCRIPTION
- Set your fitness goals and get customizable training plans. Use the distance tracker and set your own time or segment goals
- Get live feedback to help you train safer & perform better
- Marathon training hit a plateau? Track distance and boost your performance with running tracker Strava and access tailored plans with Premium
- Turn your device into a personal coach for triathlon or marathon training.
2. Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk
Track Workouts - Go for a run, walk, jog, bike, or any activity really. With GPS, you’ll get a clear view of your training in real time.
Set Goals - Have a race, weight, or pace in mind? We can coach you to get there.
Follow a Plan - We have personalized routines to fit into your busy schedule. And helpful reminders, just in case.
Stay Motivated - Join challenges, snag exercise rewards, and share achievements with your friends.
See Progress - This whole running thing works. You’ll see the sweat and we’ll show you the numbers to prove it!
3. Nike Run Club
Get your perfect running partner on your wrist. Record and track your runs with Android Wear OS supported devices. Quickly view current run details such as your distance, pace, duration and heart-rate (on heart-rate supported devices) during your run--we’ll save all your stats for later.
TRACK AND STORE RUNS
Get the details you need, including pace, distance, GPS route, elevation, heart rate, and mile splits, complete with audio feedback to keep on track.
4. Run with Map My Run
STAY HEALTHY AT HOME
Stay active, no matter where you are, with these free Healthy at Home resources designed for at-home fitness:
- Workout Routine – Mix it up with a collection of workouts designed by UA Performance Specialists that require minimal equipment.
- Training Plan – Train smarter with a custom running plan fit for your exact running level and goals.
- Healthy At Home Challenge – Even though we may not be physically together, we all have the same goal: to stay healthy and to keep others healthy, too. Join the Healthy at Home challenge and log 12 workouts in 30 days! Under Armour will donate up to $1 million to support Good Sports' efforts in ensuring youth sports leagues have necessary equipment.
5. Endomondo - Running & Walking
TRACK, LOG, AND ANALYZE YOUR WORKOUTS
- Track your running, walking, cycling, and 60+ other sports using GPS
- See your time, distance, pace/speed, calories, etc. in the workout summary
- Get audio feedback on distance and pace/speed for every mile/km
- Log your indoor workouts manually and keep a full training log
- Get notified when you hit a new personal best and celebrate your progress
6. Running to Lose Weight
This running training app focuses on weight loss. By mixing running, jogging, walking, and sprinting, it helps you effectively burn fat and slim down. It is beginner-friendly and suits different workout levels and fitness goals.
Training Plans for Different Goals & Levels:
- Interval walking plan
A weight loss plan designed for those who rarely exercise and can bear low-intensity workouts, helps improve health and fitness.
- Running beginner
A running training plan designed for new runners with less experience and helps develop a healthy & scientific running habit.
7. PUMATRAC Home Workouts, Training, Running, Fitness
Connect and compete with the PUMATRAC community, share your progress, and measure your stats. For additional motivation, connect your Account with Spotify to listen to your favorite music while training.
Receive customized running and training content
A smart learning engine serves up personalized workouts from our library of performance-based training and running content. The more you train with the PUMA Fit Collective, the better we curate the right workouts for helping you get stronger, move faster, and go further.